Florida Owner Finance Farms
Owner Finance is defined as: "A Contract for Deed or an actual Deed of Trust is provided at closing."
It is against our advertising rules IF YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING one or the other, to place your listing in this section / category. We have a specific section / category for your listing.
Please choose the category that fits what you are providing.
Florida Owner Finance Farms are generally unrestricted.
In fact to truly be considered "Farm property",
- there should be no restrictions
- the land should be ready to farm
- for the most part no fences
- the land should not be low lying unless it is for rice farming or fish
- and good for an irrigation system if needed